CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION:
THE THOUGHTFUL KITCHEN – These whole-food cooking classes are super fun and loaded with useful information/skills that you’ll take away and use at home. See below* for specific details on class format.Here’s what’s coming up in the next few months. Register Now!
- October 16 – It’s Sweater Time, and What Better Time for Soup!
Coconut Curry Lentil Soup, Papaya Salad, Greek Yogurt topped with a warming Raisin & Ginger Chutney
There is nothing better than hunkering down under a blanket with a nice steamy bowl of soup and a good hunk of crusty bread, even if it is on the beach! This class we will talk about the different kinds of lentils, how to cook them and why they are so darn tasty and good for us. This soup comes together quick and makes a ton and, I think, is delicious. The papaya salad is light and refreshing and perfect with the flavors of the soup. My chutney is not only fantastic served over Greek yogurt, it doubles as toppings for pork or chicken, and you will definitely want to make extra!
- November 6 – Thanksgiving. Let me show you how to make a show stopper turkey, AND you get to sleep in!
- December 4 – A Christmas meal that’s guaranteed to make you a hero!
YOGA MONDAYS–A unique class combining Yoga, Nutrition & Lifestyle Change. Get the benefits of personalized health coaching in a small group. This class starts with yoga, followed by a group session where I will provide education, and we will work on ways that we can set achievable goals to make the lifestyle changes that will help us with our health, weight loss, stress management and more. Each participant will receive a free body composition test and personalized meal plan as tools to get you started. Sorry, but this class is currently in progress and registration is closed.
*COOKING CLASS FORMAT AND DETAILS:
1. Class begins promptly at 6:30pm and last 2 to 3 hours. Please be on time.
2. You will work with other students in groups of 2.
3. Hands-on classes are limited to 6 students.
4. You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
5. Wear comfortable, close-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
6. We will share a family style dinner that you cooked, at the end of class.
ALLERGIES: Our recipes are created using ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before registering for a class. Adjustments to any recipes are not available, unless otherwised noted.
While each menu is carefully crafted, once in a while, a last-minute ingredient change may happen, just as it does in our own home kitchens. We appreciate your understanding!