CLASS SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION:
YOGA MONDAYS–This 8-week series offers well-rounded practices designed to counteract the stress and strain of daily life. Come connect with your inner self. Yoga breathing (pranayama) and introductory meditation are included. Home practice is encouraged with handouts of postures. We meet on Monday nights from 6:00-7:15 at Park Plaza in the City of Orange. Sign Up Now!
Class Dates: Nov. 5, 19, 26 • Dec. 3, 17 • Jan. 7, 21, 28
$120 for the series
Class location: Park Plaza, 620 S. Glassell St. Orange, CA
THE THOUGHTFUL KITCHEN – These whole-food cooking classes are super fun and loaded with useful information/skills that you’ll take away and use at home. See below* for specific details on class format.Here’s what’s coming up in the next few months. Register Now!
- November 6 – Thanksgiving. Let me show you how to make a show stopper turkey, AND you get to sleep in!
- December 4 – A Christmas meal that’s guaranteed to make you a hero!
*COOKING CLASS FORMAT AND DETAILS:
1. Class begins promptly at 6:30pm and last 2 to 3 hours. Please be on time.
2. You will work with other students in groups of 2.
3. Hands-on classes are limited to 6 students.
4. You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
5. Wear comfortable, close-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
6. We will share a family style dinner that you cooked, at the end of class.
ALLERGIES: Our recipes are created using ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles. If you have a food allergy, please check with us before registering for a class. Adjustments to any recipes are not available, unless otherwised noted.
While each menu is carefully crafted, once in a while, a last-minute ingredient change may happen, just as it does in our own home kitchens. We appreciate your understanding!